Monday, May 16, 2011

Bo's first bath and dedication

Bo's umbilical cord stump fell off last week - I was so excited! That thing was gross! I ordered a foam "tub" for the sink so that Bo was a little more stable and to make me feel safer :) I ordered it from diapers.com and with just regular shipping it came the very next day! I was impressed!
Bo LOVED his first bath. He didn't like getting out though. 
After Bo's bath we went to church. Bo and his cousin Henry were dedicated and us parents promised to raise the boys in church and to know God. 



Here is George holding Bo.

Here is my dad holding Henry. 

4 comments:

  1. Next day delivery, NICE! =) That's a great tub!

    Bo is looking cuter everyday. I'm sure you're loving every minute of being his mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, cool bath tub. I love it! He has such a serious face in the bath. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - we took the picture right after he first got in. After that he wasn't as serious. He seemed like he really enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures! Bo has grown so much!! I loved your outfit on Sunday. Super cute. You look great! I'm sorry the kids and I missed it, but I'm glad that George got to go.

    ReplyDelete