Friday, August 19, 2011

This, That, and a New Chair

A few months ago I found this little chair at a garage sale for $5. The material it was covered in was old and stained but I thought about recovering it. My mom went with me to Joann's Fabric to help pick out fabric for the chair. I wanted to find some retro cowboy fabric or some brown faux suede to match our couches. I got lucky and found both! I found some super cute red cowboy fabric and brown suede that had off white fuzz on the back. Here are the before and after pictures. 

Before

After - Bo loves his new chair!

The white is fuzz. 

The brown is the faux suede. 

Bo rockin' his camo pajamas. 

Flirting with the camera. 

Bo likes playing while sitting in his highchair. 

Practicing sitting in the highchair. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice work on the chair. I wouldn't even know how to begin doing that. Bug it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with the chair!!!! Super talented!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job. I am so not creative at all and would've ended up paying more trying to do it myself! Bo looks like he loves it!

    ReplyDelete