Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I've been slacking!

I have not been doing a very good job at taking pictures lately. I need to get used to taking our camera when we go to birthday parties and get togethers. Anyway....

Naomi and her mom and dad came over after dinner one night to play. Naomi and Bo had so much fun! Naomi can walk, but she's very dainty so she and Bo played and no one got trampled. They see each other in the nursery every week, but one on one they realized they really liked playing together. Sorry for the quality of the first few pictures. My camera settings were messed up and I didn't want to miss anything fixing it. 

I never caught both of them playing and looking at me at the same time. Naomi looks and gives a little smile. 
Bo looks and gives a funny face. 
"Don't look, they're trying to take our picture." Of course that was Bo talking.
Who is that pretty girl? Silly mom! That's Bo with Naomi's hair clip.
I like this picture because it looks like they're dancing. 
This was just too cute not to take a picture of. 
Daddy about to give Bo a bath. Dad had no shirt, I guess because he didn't want to get wet by "the splasher". 

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun play date. We will have to do it again. Love the picture of your two manly men!

    ReplyDelete