Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 weeks, 32 weeks, and a head down baby

Since going to the hospital, I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions on and off, sometimes every five minutes. I had a doctors appointment on Monday but she didn't seem worried about it. She did say that Bo's head is down but that it doesn't really mean anything. I don't know if that's the truth or if she didn't want me to stress out. Bo is definitely lower and I'm having to go the bathroom every ten minutes. It's also a weird feeling when he is patting the "floor" next to his head. It's kind of like he's saying, "knock, knock I'm ready to come out!" One good thing about him being head down is now when he moves around I know the lump toward the top of my stomach is his bottom. I give him little spankings, just getting him ready for the real thing when he's older. lol.

30 Weeks

32 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment