Monday, September 19, 2011

I Heart Pinterest!

I have a new love in my life, in the form of Pinterest. Yes, I know. I'm a little late jumping on the bandwagon. That's me with everything. A TON of people had to try to convince me to read the Twilight series before I finally did. Same thing with Pinterest. I had heard about it and many people told me I should join. I didn't really get it until I said, "What the heck, I'll see what it's all about," and finally checked it out. It took all of about two point five seconds of being on Pinterest to realize I had been missing out. Pinterest may be the single most awesome internet invention ever. Probably tied for first with Facebook and Twitter. I've only been a member to Pinterest for, oh, about three days and look at what I've already accomplished! 

Not a very good picture, but yes, that is candy corn in there. 

Also saw this on Pinterest and HAD to make it! 


I collected some acorns from my parent's house, bought some fake fall leaves from Dollar Tree,  and paired it with the "stick thing" (it doesn't have a name) - all ideas from Pinterest. 

The candle lit with the lights off. Ohhh ahhhh

I'm telling you right now I may become a Pinterest junky and need an intervention. You'll know I have a problem when I start "pinning" things in my dreams. Happy "pinning"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment